Kinetico Water Systems has been serving the South West Florida area since 1995
Our goal is to improve the quality of water for our customers while providing the highest level of service. We are looking to add to our growing team of members in our Bonita Springs, FL and Venice, FL locations. Only positive attitudes need to apply!
We are looking for Technicians to perform a variety of duties in the field, including, in-home installations, maintenance, and consults. Plumbing experience is a plus!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complete service appointments in a timely fashion.
- Install equipment with precision and detail.
- Track time and materials for each service call.
- Maintain company vehicle, materials, and supply inventory.
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks for our growing company in the water treatment industry. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Customer Service Representative’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit or call the business. You will assist customers with problems they may be having, schedule service for their equipment, and schedule installations.
To be successful as a Customer Service Representative, you should have a pleasant personality, a good work ethic, and be “quick on your feet”. You should be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Update calendars and schedule service appointments and equipment installations
- Scheduling timely service for customers and efficient routes for our service staff assisting customers with whatever problems they may be facing.
- Efficiently answering phone calls, assisting team-members when needed to make sure the customer is taken care of.
This opportunity has a lot of potential for advancement within the company. Some of the daily projects that this position holds is answering the phone, scheduling sales meetings, and service calls, invoicing, receiving payments, making courtesy reminder calls to our clients, fililng, waiting on walk-in customers and some light office cleaning. This position will also be a part of the marketing within the company.