Are you tired of constantly worrying about the quality of the water you and your family consume? RO (Reverse Osmosis) water purifiers are becoming a preferred choice of most Southwest Florida residents.
RO systems work by using a semi-permeable membrane that acts as a filter. It traps all the unwanted substances while allowing pure water to pass through. The magic doesn’t stop there. The system also adds back essential minerals to ensure that the end product is not only clean but also balanced.
Let’s look at the key reasons why RO systems can serve as a smart investment for your home.
1. Removes contaminants and reduces TDS: RO purifiers are like guardians of your health. Several studies show that they can remove up to 99% of the contaminants. They can eliminate harmful elements like lead, and arsenic, as well as microbes.
Also, they reduce the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) present in the water. Installing an RO system will ensure the supply of clean and safe water.
2. Protects your appliances: Calcium, magnesium, and other such salts lurking in your tap water can cause irreparable damage to your appliances. These hard water minerals build up in the dishwasher, coffee maker, etc, and cause their malfunction. Frequent repairs are not only costly but also reduce the lifespan of the appliances. RO water helps to overcome these issues.
3. Improves hydration: It is a fact that proper hydration helps to remove toxins from the body and improves the texture of the skin. The water purified by an RO system is free of contaminants. This improves its taste, making it crisp and clean. You will also notice a difference in taste when you use filtered water for cooking. The freshness will increase your water intake significantly.
4. Saves you money: Purchasing an RO water purifier may have a large upfront cost but it can save you a fortune in the long run. You don’t have to spend dollars and energy on getting dozens of water bottles. Moreover, knowing that your water is safe, you can enjoy healthy smoothies and juices.
5. Reduces your carbon footprints: Your RO purifier isn’t just a water filter but also an eco-warrior! It helps you reduce your reliance on plastic water bottles. Moreover, it consumes less energy than other water purification methods.
Additionally, we can use the dispelled RO water for watering plants, mopping, and in washrooms. This not only reduces your overall water consumption but also helps you save water.
Consuming purified water reduces the risk of contracting water-borne diseases. Also, many reports suggest that drinking water purified by an RO system improves metabolism. Thus, it can act as an aid in your weight loss journey.
It is also important to note that RO water purifiers require regular maintenance. After getting it installed, you should do regular cleaning and periodic replacement of filters. This will let the filtration unit function effectively.
The advantages of RO systems are numerous and provide a comprehensive solution for safe drinking water.
Kinetico SWFL offers state-of-the-art Reverse Osmosis water purifiers in Bonita Springs. Our K5 Drinking Water Station and the AquaKinetic A200 Drinking Water System use advanced RO technology to deliver clean water.
At Kinetico SWFL, we strive to produce crystal-clear water for businesses and homes alike. That’s why we also offer commercial water filtration systems.
As your local Kinetico water expert, we can help you choose the ideal Reverse Osmosis water purifier in Bonita Springs. Contact us for FREE water analysis.
Invest in your health and well-being today.